Friday, December 3, 2010

Moyes keen on SAFIQ RAHIM loan


Everton manager David Moyes claims that signing SAFIQ RAHIM from Selangor would be of interest to him, if the chance came up.

The Scot knows 23-year-old midfielder Safiq from the time playing at Selangor and hopes he would be open to playing at Goodison Park.

Moyes said: ''I would hope that if Safiq wanted to come he would pick up the phone and call me.
''If he wanted to come to the Premier League he would only need to phone me or Phil (Neville) and we would be here for him. He knows how to get hold of Phil and he knows how to get hold of me.

''We would have to look into it financially, but if he came and said to me I would like to come and play I would have to go to the chairman and ask if we could do it, if we think we can make it work by selling enough shirts.''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silakan Laser Saye...