Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Norhafiz Zamani Misbah unsure of future



PLUS defender to make decision next summer.

Zamani Misbah has admitted he will have to hold talks with PLUS at the end of the season before deciding on his future.

The defender joined PLUS on loan at the end of August after falling out of favors with manager Jánós Krécská.

He is happy with his form so far this term and will remain at the MBPJ Stadium until the end of the campaign.

But while he is staying focused on the PLUS for now, Zamani Misbah accepts that he will then have to form a long-term plan next May.

"I've got some decisions to make when I go back to PLUS to find out if I'm in their plans or not," he told Kosmo Online.

"There are a lot of factors so I'll discuss it with everyone involved. I don't think I've had a bad game since joining PLUS but I don't think every performance has been what I'd like it to be."I've set high standards for myself and I want to be the best player I can be, but if I can get anywhere near my performances in the wins over Johor FC and Kelantan I'll be happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silakan Laser Saye...